PLANNED SYSTEM-WIDE DOWN TIME
Starting Friday September 13th from 8PM Pacific Standard Time.
Ending Saturday, September 14th at 8AM Pacific Standard Time
AL Advantage will be performing system and server maintenance on Friday, September 13th from 8PM Pacific Standard time to Saturday, September 14th at 8AM Pacific Standard time.
During this time AL Advantage will not be accessible for use.
We suggest, prior to system shutdown, that any anticipated, needed or resident specific Service Plans, Incidents or other required information be printed for use and reference during this time.
NEW SECURITY FEATURES BEING RELEASED
Effective Monday, September 9, 2019
REDUCED AL ADVANTAGE LOGIN ATTEMPTS ALLOWED & TEXT ENTRIES MADE VISABLE
- System login attempts reduced from (10) to (3) attempts, failure resulting in a “Locked Out” status
- Your login password text entries can now be seen with a click of a box under the password field
- AL Advantage suggests that prior to an anticipated system lockout occurring, that you click “Reset Password” (if you have a valid email address, a new temporary password will be sent!)
- If a User is “Locked Out”, an automatic email notification will be sent to the community Admins or corporate Admins to inform them of the “Lockout”. (SEE new ‘Lockout Notifications’ below)
SYSTEM “INACTIVITY” TIME RANGE REDUCED
- The threshold for inactive use of the system will reduce from the current 90 minutes to 30 minutes.
SYSTEM LOCKOUT NOTIFICATIONS
- Designated community Admins or Management emails must be entered into the “Lockout Notification,” list found within the COMMUNITY INFO module.
- Notification Emails will be sent to admins based on the User’s Community Access:
- For Single Community Users: Emails are sent to the admins set-up in their community’s Notification list.
- For Multi Community Users: Emails sent to corporate level admins set-up in the corporate Notification list.
- The “Lockout Notification” list can be easily managed to allow for frequent Admin changes: an “On Call Approach” can be set up for alternative admins for specific times and dates.
- Instant email notifications sent to authorized administrators will result in a quicker turn-around cycle within the process to ‘unlock’ or ‘password reset’ software Users.